« Home | you screwed up meredith » | Dispensable » | Questions with No Answers » | When You're Not Here » | I know I hurt you so... But now I promise you my ... » | Christmas Mornings... » | All I Want For Christmas » | Endless Waltz (Part 2) » | 3 A.M. » | Reflections of a Senior Lost Student » 

Thursday, March 13, 2008 

There she goes again... Here we go again.

Oh no.

This is why you should've come to my little get-together.

moar moar!
this blogs the funnisest i swear. hahaha

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Tipsy
  • From Rockwell
  • Hello. We are NOT gay although we enjoyed watching Along Came Polly together. But that's because we were going after one girl and had to ensure each other that neither was taking her to that movie. Strange no? Yes it is. The point is. We just want a repository of our drunken nights for we feel that society would benefit from our brilliant ideas. And with that, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates