« Home | 3 A.M. » | Reflections of a Senior Lost Student » | IF » | from my TRO yahoogroup » | Vanity is Disaar » | dahleng's pearl (necklace) of wisdom :-) » | Gumabon J.D. » | Song of The Month » | Wreck of the Day » | An apple a day is too expensive.An apple a day mak... » 

Thursday, December 21, 2006 

Endless Waltz (Part 2)

And so begins our new dance... we've been dancing to this song for years now... we've had our stops, brief moments of pause, pro-longed silence, and all other issues that we can bear... but here we find ourselves again... playing the same old game but to an entirely different sound...

The truth of the matter is, I have always loved dancing with you... holding your hand, looking into your eyes and whispering into your ear... I had to let you go before, you also let me go... we changed partners... but time is funny sometimes... and I find myself dancing with you again... this time around, it's going to change...

this time around, i'm not letting you go...

there are others who try and ask if they may cut in on our sweet waltz, but i must politely refuse... no... i am not letting you go... i will finish this dance...

no... that is not what i meant... i meant i will not dance with anyone else but you... and this time around i have learned my lesson... i have learned... don't worry, i won't step on your toes... and i'll catch you when you dive... you won't be hurt in this dance... you won't lose your step... i'll make sure to catch you... to lead you... make sure that you will smile and laugh while you move to the rhythm of my heart...

i don't want to dance with anyone else but you... i can only dance with you... i only want to dance with you...

believe me... i'm much better now... trust me... i'm ready now... choose me... i'm here now... love me... i'm real now.

About me

  • I'm Tipsy
  • From Rockwell
  • Hello. We are NOT gay although we enjoyed watching Along Came Polly together. But that's because we were going after one girl and had to ensure each other that neither was taking her to that movie. Strange no? Yes it is. The point is. We just want a repository of our drunken nights for we feel that society would benefit from our brilliant ideas. And with that, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates