« Home | All I Want For Christmas » | Endless Waltz (Part 2) » | 3 A.M. » | Reflections of a Senior Lost Student » | IF » | from my TRO yahoogroup » | Vanity is Disaar » | dahleng's pearl (necklace) of wisdom :-) » | Gumabon J.D. » | Song of The Month » 

Sunday, December 24, 2006 

Christmas Mornings...

"When I woke up this Christmas morning,
I did not think of the presents, nor the food, nor anything else...
but you. You are my Christmas morning."

"What is it with early mornings that make you say strange things?"

"There is clarity in the morning.
My mind and heart are refreshed from sweet slumber
and dreams of you...
You know when you're in love when reality is finally better than your dreams.
That is what you do to me.
You make life beautiful."


Merry Christmas baby.
Dec. 25, 2006

About me

  • I'm Tipsy
  • From Rockwell
  • Hello. We are NOT gay although we enjoyed watching Along Came Polly together. But that's because we were going after one girl and had to ensure each other that neither was taking her to that movie. Strange no? Yes it is. The point is. We just want a repository of our drunken nights for we feel that society would benefit from our brilliant ideas. And with that, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates